Important Dates (GMT+9)
|Early Bird Registration Deadline|
|Registration Deadline for Presenter|
|Last Day for Registration Cancellation with 75% Refund|
|Deadline for Online Registration||June 30, 2017|
Process of Registration
2. Online Registration
3. Fill out the Form
5. Confirmation of Registration
- 6. Complete
How to Register
Only on-line registration will be made at the ACLAB9 website. On-line registration will be available before June 30, 2017. Registration after the deadline will be processed on-site with Cash (US$ and KRW) or credit card.
(Deadline: GMT+9, KST)
(- June 15, 2017)
(- June 30, 2017)
(July 3-5, 2017)
|Category||Main Meeting||Welcome Reception||Exhibition||Coffee Break||Banquet||Tour|
Registration Confirmation & Receipt
- Registration will be accepted when received of payment.
- Registration acknowledgement will be sent to you via e-mail after a completion of your registration.
- The official receipt and invitation letter can be downloaded from the homepage after approval of registration. (My menu → My Registration)
- Payment must be completed by June 15, 2017, and you will be eligible for the Early Bird rate.
- Information that has not been paid by June 15, 2017 will be removed.
Online payment must be made using one of the following options:
- Internet Explorer is highly recommended for your on-line registration process. Other Browser show several disturbances with payment system in Korea.
- Only credit cards issued outside Korea are paid through the Paypal.
- Any bank charges incurred should be paid by the registrants.
- To confirm your payment, a copy of receipt with the registrant’s name should be sent to the secretariat by e-mail ([email protected]).
- Outside Korea
- In Korea
|Bank Name||NongHyup Bank|
|Bank Address||120, Tongilro, Junggu, Seoul, Korea (ZIP Code 04517)|
|Account Name||Korean Society for Lactic Acid Bacteria and Probiotics|
|SWIFT CODE||NACFKRSE (if it doesn't work, please use NACFKRSEXXX)|
Cancellation & Refund
- Cancellation requests should be submitted in writing by e-mail ([email protected]) to the registration office by June 15, 2017 (GMT+9). Requests for refunds received after June 15, 2017 (GMT+9), will not be considered.
- All bank service charges and administration fees (25%) will be deducted from your conference registration refund.
- Please note that refunds will be made after the conference.
- Please refer to the following important deadlines for cancellation.
|Before June 15, 2017 (GMT+9)||25% of total payment deducted as cancellation fee.|
|After June 15, 2017 (GMT+9)||No refund given.|